OFF: So, anyway, these two baby seals walk into a club....

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Sun Jun 30 11:37:14 EDT 1996

>>   Watch out dude!   Those animal libbers are serious these days!
>>
>>     Troy

To quote the great Jerry Sadowitz..."The Animal Liberation Front fucked up
this week...I found a note in with my Mars Bar saying "Warning : this poison
has been injected with nutrients"". Ho ho ho.
  As for Norwegian whaling jokes...well the whole bleedin' lot of their
boats sinking would put a smile on my face...(oops, gonna start trouble again!)

Dave