HW: very close to my home

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Sun Jun 30 15:03:48 EDT 1996

>On 22 Jun 96 Carl E. Anderson wrote about Re: HW: very close to my
>home:

>> > Easy. start "The Australian Hawks / Brain Surgeons / BOC "
>>
>>         Actually, there _was_ an Australian Hawklords, or something like
>> it once!
>     ^^^^
>
>That's *exactly* correct from what I've heard ... just one gig, I
>didn't know about it :(
>
>Sonique (still sobbing quietly)

Check out the songs they do on the Hawkwind Covers All tapes. Pretty decent
as HW cover bands go. Is/was there any listmembers that are/were part
of the Austrailian Hawklords?

Duane

--
"There's a Starman waiting in the sky,