Address for Charles the Grinning Boy

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 1 01:07:07 EST 1996

Deb:

>This is not the Charles the Grinning Boy people are looking for

I realize that, Deb.  That is why the original post mentioned Charlie
Grant in the first paragraph, directly proceding my obviuosly inadequate
attempt at humor.  This could get tough, every time someone with the
Charles moniker chimes in.  How do we know which one is grinning?

Good luck locating the OTHER "Charles The Grinning Boy"... =)

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

      "If it isn't skiing or Blue Oyster Cult, I'm not interested..."
The First Annual BOC BBQ - Santa Rosa, California - Spring 1996!

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street           Contact me via E-mail or snail mail for
Issaquah, Washington 98027       information regarding the 'coolest'
(206) 391-7683              T-shirt designs this side of the South Pole!