OFF: Gong Line-up

Julian Christou christoj at PLK.AF.MIL
Fri Mar 1 10:23:56 EST 1996

I just got a flyer from Phil Hewitt who runs the CAnterbury fanzine - Facelift -
The line-up for the upcoming Gong World Tour is:

Daevid Allen
Gilly Smyth
Pip Pyle
Mike Howlett
Steffi Sharpstrings

&

Robert Calvert

No mention at all of Tim Blake. BTW this is not The Robert Calvert who
has returned from the dead but the other from Chrysalis & Mother Gong
etc...

Julian
--
| Dr. Julian Christou          | Phone:  505-846-4712 x330   |
| Kirtland AFB, NM  87117-5776 | E-mail: christoj at plk.af.mil |