NIK: Past or Future?

Bill Stewart Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 1 12:06:25 EST 1996

>also bill stewart was there.weren't you bill?

 I was there with my wife and a few friends.  It was the Hottest day of the
summer. 105 degrees F. At the end of the show I was clad only in my bathing
suit.  Remember the upstairs bartender who was a dead ringer for Basil
Fawlty, with an attitude to match. That was without a doubt the shittiest
staff I ever encountered at a concert venue. But as I 'recall' a good time
was had by all. I also recall PXR5,s gracious offer of lodging for the night,
(there was not a hotel room within 60 miles of Philly due to a Jehovah
Witness Convention), which I declined. For some ' strange' reason I was not
the least bit tired, and drove back home to NY that night.
regards,
Bill Stewart
regards,
Bill Stewart