BOTH: Re: 1st BOC BBQ

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Mar 1 13:19:47 EST 1996

>> >You mean, for the Brain Surgeons BBQ! :-)
>>
>> Let's have everyone show up wearing  heavily stained  lab coats...
>
>        Ah!  Now we're getting into BOC/HW cross-over territory .... ;)

What I meant, was, bloodstained, as if just returning from some particularly
gruesome operation (like, say, a couple trepanations...).  I know that lab
coats are considered formal Hawkwind attire, though, but at an event like
this that should probably be the limit of crossover territory.

I've always had a lab coat that I used for various odd tasks and ends (including
going to a few shows here and there)...

If you don't have easy access to them, you can usually get them for at or
just under $20.00 or so, from Uniform supply companies.  The one I got
mine from primarily sold rentacop outfits, but also had lab coats...
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)