NIK: Past or Future?

Kevin Haskel Rubin gnome at TELEPORT.COM
Fri Mar 1 17:54:54 EST 1996

> All tracks except 1 and 4 recorded live at the Great American Music Hall,
> S.F., Ca.
> Sunday Aug.6, 1995. ( Track one is Dreamworker, 4 is Warriors on the Edge of
> Time )
> Track one: 7/30/95, Fox Theatre, Boulder Co.
> Track 4 : 7/5/95 at Emo's, Austin, Tx.

As a note, Track 4, Warriors on teh Edge of Time has Michael Moorcock on
vocals .

-kevin

--
Kevin Rubin aka 3999RK60 RU5M7I              Co-Op Network Operations Manager
gnome at teleport.com         Oregon Coast Rural Information Service Cooperative