OFF: power & fools

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Sat Mar 2 03:15:50 EST 1996

>Some joker wrote in an album name under RbN, and even though it sounded
>very unlike a BOC album, I was so desperate to hear new BOC that I tried
>for months to order "The Nice People".  :)

Not about BOC, so 'OFF' in the subject. But it's about titles & fools...

I was a fan of Kiss' music around 1981. The fan club I subscribed to,
organised a contest. You had to make a sketch of how you would think the
cover of the next album was going to look like. To make it a bit easier, they
said the title was going to be 'Curtains of the Night' instead of 'Creatures
of the Night'. I seem to remember no one won any prize...

Jerry