NIK: Past or Future?

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Sun Mar 3 14:42:11 EST 1996

On Sun, 3 Mar 1996 RJPXR5 at AOL.COM wrote:
> >Out of curiousity, at what dates *was* PoF recorded?
> it is from the dallas show, from which tapers were asked not to trade,by
> cleo, until this disc was released.that show was late june i think,and was
> moorcock's only appearance.

Funny... I was there and there was no Moorcock. :)

Actually, as another person pointed out, the Moorcock track is from the
Austin show, the one at which Moorcock showed up.

Damon Capehart          | The Society of Physics Students at UTD
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   | (yes, even though I'm actually a math major)
       --         Call the Physics Friends Hotline.        --
       --       Find out about your special density!       --