HW: Orgone Accumulator/covers

Matt Curtis matt at PCMICRO.COM.AU
Sun Mar 3 19:04:40 EST 1996

On  3 Mar 96 at 22:34, Jon Jarrett wrote:

> > I started with the 10 or 12 minute "Orgone Accumulator".. I know it's not 20,
> > but it's up there..
>
>         Well, I heard Orgone Accumulator for the first time today (thanks
> Carl!) and it's really rather good, isn't it? Um.. whoa!

Yeah, it's awesome! Actually, I originally heard a cover of it by Pop Will
Eat Itself, it only goes for 3 or 4 minutes but has a cool/cheesy (I think
cheesy can be cool!) organ playing the guitar chords. It's a lot cleaner,
but without the HW jamming through it. Maybe it'd be close to how HW would do
a studio version.

-matt (I'll see you some time later..)

--
matt at pcmicro.com.au, citizen #61385872341
(R)  IMPENDING DOOM HAS ARRIVED                             page 1 of 1 pages