HW: Dumpy's Rusty Nuts / Engine?

Richard Lockwood richard.lockwood at TPD.CO.UK
Mon Mar 4 14:09:24 EST 1996

>Carl,

>do not under any circumstances miss this.  A truly fine and outstanding
>example of English culture. - Shakespeare, Wordsworth, Dumpys  a
>wonderful lineage.

>> > Dumpy's Rusty Nuts are playing the Boat Race on 22nd March. See you
there.

>PS You'll probably enjoy it even more if you get really, really pissed first.

Absolutely true.  First time I saw Dumpy would have been 1985(6?) at
Huddersfield Poly, and due to massive intake of Timothy Taylor's Landlord (The
best beer in the world, ever, for all our American friends), got dragged up on
stage and had lager sprayed up my bottom.  Never quite forgiven the Dumpster
for that one!!!

Anyone know anything about forthcoming Engine gigs?

Cheers,

Rich.

** this. is. not. a. fish? **