OFF: READ THIS AND SEND FWD

Michael P Mccollum mccolmp at MAIL.AUBURN.EDU
Mon Mar 4 10:10:04 EST 1996

On Thu, 29 Feb 1996 DFrost8547 at AOL.COM wrote:

> I agree with Paul. This kind of junk mailing is really annoying. It
> trivializes the issue, rather than having the opposite effect. It doesn't
> necessarily reflect the real thoughts or emotions of any given citizen, only
> the pushing of a button. Like the other kinds of mass produced junk mail I
> get from other sectors, this is what's going to destroy the internet as you
> know it, not preserve it. Really, who's are you kidding?
> DF

the free internet is dying- at least for us here in the U.S. unless
we finally reach the apex of our nationalist idiology and demand the
right to be members of the world- our damn government is gonna let us get
left behind while the rest of the world moves ahead - all this censorship
is patetic - if you don't want your kids to have cybersex with some
congressman than don't buy them a computer!!! i don't need big brother
to decide this for me - i hate that the most marvelous thing to evolve in
the last 20 years is getting squashed by a buch of old farts!!
btw who are you kidding -do you think the president really reads his
mail- hell no!!! it is first read by one flunky and put in the proper box
-instant reply (thanks for your concern, etc..) or moved on up to the
next flunky /analist etc..
-just look to the subgenius for guidance...
-mike psyche