Fwd: Magna Carta Records

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Mar 4 13:26:21 EST 1996

> Anyone here familiar with this "label" (boot makers?)? There's no listing for
> it in the NYC business directory.

        Er, well, yes actually!  Sort of.  I'm on good terms with the blokes
in the Bay Area Celtic-Rock group Tempest, and they are on a label called
Magna Carta which I believe they told me was based in New York.
Unfortunately, I haven't got their latest CD (just out) which would
presumably have label info on it (BTW, has Keith Emerson guesting on it,
and is supposed to be very good and "Tullish" sounding).

Cheers,
Carl