HW: Compilation Commentary

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Tue Mar 5 08:38:00 EST 1996

>Nah - it'll be Masters of Space or something equally unoriginal....

"Universal Masters of Space Ridicule" would fit at this point.

>I'd go for that!!   Sputnik minus vocals would be a piece well worth
>waiting for.     As far as I know the CD is going to be a double as
>well as the vinyl so there may not be too much in the way of extraneous
>extras.

There is equipment that strips out vocals automatically.   Maybe we can do
boots of Alien and the live CDs that are all instrumental.   Might outsell
the originals.  Then there is the karioke (sp?) market.   Ron Tree night at
the local pub.

Rudy