HW: Q, S, & C EP

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Wed Mar 6 09:11:00 EST 1996

This is a blast from the past, but I'm just getting caught up on back
digests.   Kevin Haskel Rubin wrote about the Quark, Strangeness, and Charm
EP.

Nowhere in the discussion of this disc did the song "Black Sun" crop up.
  This is certainly a good example of current HW music, even if the mixes of
"Uncle Sams" are not.   If that song doesn't intrigue you in any way, you
may not like other HW, especially the real early stuff like _Space Ritual_.
  The title song is a great recent live version that is quite different from
the original studio song.  I really like both.  I won't give my specific
recommendations, except to say I'd favor live recordings over the studio
ones.

Rudy