HW: Anybody know these bands

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Wed Mar 6 18:20:27 EST 1996

In a message dated 06/03/96  18:26:43, you write:

>Guru Guru     -- I know that this is a "Krautrock" band, right??

Indeed - Julian Cope calls them a "psychedelic power trio", and recommends
_UFO_:  "riffs grind out like Kraut-Sabbath..."

Other records include _Hinten_, _Kan-Guru_, and _Guru Guru_.  All described
by Cope as "remarkable and charming in a curious and interesting way".

NB I'm just reporting from Copey - I don't believe I've ever heard them
myself! :)  But he's often sound where I can compare him with what I do
know...

- Andy