OFF: GONG

William Stone stone1 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Thu Mar 7 20:32:31 EST 1996

You wrote:

>I saw GONG at the Bottom Line in NYC last night. I was at both shows,
which
>sold out.
>NO Tim Blake. Steffi Sharpstrings played both quitar and synths and
>sequencers. The sequenced bits were few and far between. Both shows
were
>excellent!!! or in the words of a fellow boc-ler  extremely
BLISSFUL:-).

  Saturday night here in Cleveburg!

> Don't miss this show if it comes to a venue near you.
>Does anyone have any info on Sharpstring's band-Here and Now?

  They backed Daevid and Gylli on Floating Anarchy years ago. I used to
think Steffi was really Hillage! They put out quite a few things over
the years, I believe. The only CD I know of is Give and Take, which I
think is a compilation.  Well worth the hunt...

Wylie