Timeless Paens From the Ongoing Rituals of Space

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Thu Mar 7 23:18:16 EST 1996

>> yes, one more thing - it sounds like the manufacturer has quality problems,
>> rumour says some disks is partly distorted - and I'm listening to one right
>> now with some real *nasty* cracks and sparkles :0(
>
>Maybe some of the material was mastered from vinyl?  It's not unknown in
>boot circles...

No, this is a purely CD-R problem, I got two with completely different cracks.
I doubt any of these versions has been seen or heard on CD or vinyl before -
i said the track choice was pretty common - "Space Ritual Standards" - but
the versions is quite odd, ie the "Grieg Attack" and an interpolated embryo
of "The Camera That Could Live" in (if I not remember wrong) Brainstorm.

>Cheers,
>
>Paul.

cheers - \\joe