ArcMEt

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Mar 8 07:26:00 EST 1996

       Hello,

            Arc Met have been a three piece for several years now. From 1989-
       92' the band was a 6 piece with two guitarist and two synth players.
       The current guitarist (Greg Kozlowski, who played at the first Sun
       Machine show in CLeveland on NYE) has been with them since late 92'.
       Paul Eggleston is the original synth player and one of the founding
       members. Deb Younghas been playing drums for the band since 1989,but
       known them and been involved with them since earlier on, but not as a
       member.

            Paul said that the new CD was recorded and they were just mixing
       it. I think he said it had nine tracks, a full length lp. Some of the
       tracks are: Holographic Caves, Creature, March of the Wooden Potatoes,
       Holy Ground, Cascading Foliage (a remake), .....He said it should be
       out in May probably. They have a split single due out this week on a
       local label with the track Holy Ground.

            They often end their shows with Welcome to the Future. The set
       list Wed night was:

       Cascading Folliage
       Holy Ground
       Richocet (Tandgerine Dream cover)
       Holographic Caves
       Creature
       Welcome to the Future

       40m

       The CD is still available. they sell them at all of their shows. I
       have not seen them in the local stores in a while.

       Next show that I knw of is in NYC on 3/27.

       Scott

       P.S> The line up for GONG was: Daevid, Gilli, Steffi, Didier, Mike
       Howlet (bass) and Pip Pyle on Drums. I felt that Tim Blake was hardly
       missed at all. This band is very tight and jams... Didier really blew
       me away. They played most of the classic Trilogy era GONG material:
       Zero the Hero, You never blow your trip forever, I am your Pussy, Oily
       Way, Pot Head Pixies, You can't kill me, IAOM Riff, Outer Temple/Inner
       Temple, Flute Salad, Radio Gnome Invisible, and several more.

       Killer show.. best since... Government Mule!!