OFF: Here & Now

Rob Stuckey etlrbsy at ETLXDMX.ERICSSON.SE
Fri Mar 8 16:49:10 EST 1996

> > Does anyone have any info on Sharpstring's band-Here and Now?
>
>   Well, they're still gigging etc. The most recent album, the unfortunatly named
> "UFOasis" came out several months ago after being in Limbo for nearly two years.
> Line-up these days is :
> Steffy : Guitar and Vocals
> Keith Da Missile : Bass And Vocals
> Andy Roid : Keys
> Steve Cassidy : Drums and Percussion

   Just out of interest, would Keith Da Missile happen to inhabit
  the same body as Keith Da Bass who played with Gong on the last
  UK tour (in '92 I believe)? He was a big geezer who looked like
  Oliver Reed and wore a red clown suit.

    bye - Rob