HW Is this a cover?

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Sat Mar 9 09:31:21 EST 1996

>In your message dated Friday 8, March 1996 you wrote :
>> I was in the record store today and I noticed a cd by a group called
>> Lights of Euphoria. There is a song on it called Brainstorm. Does anyone
>> have any knowledge of this band, and is this THE Brainstorm?
>> Thanks,
>> Duane
>>
> Did the lyrics mention anything about standing on a runway, waiting for
>take-off? Or perhaps the singer mentioned at some point not wishing to :
>
>a) be destroyed? or
>b) turn android?
>
>or perhaps requested aid in avoiding these scenarios?
>
>And most importantly, did he bet you he kisses it? :->>
>
>--

I couldn't say at this point what the lyrics say, as I did not purchase
this cd. I wanted to wait and see if I could get any info on this band
from this discussion group first, as I don't want to get it if it is not
a cover, unless of course they are a good spacerock band and worth
getting on thier own merits. Judging by the name " Lights of Euphoria",
it sounds as if they could be spacey or psychedelic.

Duane

OBCassette: Kitaro - Astral Voyage
( Good Japenese spacerock/synth/ambient )

--
" Back to the earth I screamed,
  and no one listened to me.