HW: how about a brawl!!

Michael P Mccollum mccolmp at MAIL.AUBURN.EDU
Sun Mar 10 19:00:07 EST 1996

it is now about a year later and about 20 hawkwind albums added to my
collection including a new studio album from the band; anyone up for
hawkbrawl 96? we've got some new listmembers and also some people who are
just starting their collections that might be interested in the data
generated by this. I for one would like to see how alien 4 rates in the polls

a couple of considerations are :
1. I don't have the abilities to tabulate the results and am not sure if
those that did it last year have recooperated yet -

2. with new album coming soon and reissues of classics with bonus tracks
should we wait till summer? last year psychedelic warriors had just come
out and only 2 members had the album which had an effect on the ratings
of that one i think- it might take a long time for non- UK listmembers to
get the upcoming new stuff but a lot of us have Alien 4 now.

what do you think, go or no?

-mike psyche