BOC: Review of 3/6/95 show in St. Louis

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon Mar 11 10:42:35 EST 1996

>> Side note:  Does anyone else's "Secret Treaties" list the credits for
>> ME-262 as "-E. Bloom-E. Roeser-S. Pearlman" ??  E. Roeser...
>
>Hmm... is this on the album, cassette, CD, etc.?  I believe my CD has
>"D. Roeser" (which is what I listed in the FAQ), but I'll have to go
>back and check.  Obviously though, it's a typo.

CD... It was one I got as part of "3-Pak"....
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)