HW: Are U ready 2 Rumble? Hawkbrawl '96

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Mon Mar 11 15:17:00 EST 1996

I have been looking forward to skewing the poll results since I joined the
list in Sept.  I would like to go along with Mike's suggestion to hold off
for a bit yet though.  I want to chase down the Brock solo and with an Allan
Davey solo and reissues looming, the new music may have an impact.

Now I see that the poll may be listing another way.   That is fine, but will
you get a large enough sample?   Even the Hawkbrawls didn't produce that
many responses, although the data people did a lot of work.   I still can't
stand seeing "Needle Gun" at such a low rating!!

Rudy