NEW AND UPCOMING CD RELEASES #1996-Mar-11 (fwd)

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Mon Mar 11 18:44:37 EST 1996

> A few insights as to the most recent update:
> As Craig pointed out,
> > *r 03/19 Hawkwind                 Bring Me The Head Of Yuri Gaga   /cn
> AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!  Isn't this a sign of the apocalypse?

Naaah, just the sigh of a screwed-up marketing move (or a sinster one,
plotted by the forces of stupid muzak...)

> > *R 04/02 Uriah Heep               Time Of Revelation-25 Years On   /cn
> Hmmm... name's familiar.

"Easy Livin'/And I've been forgiven/since you, ahhhh, taken your place/in
my heart..." Ring a bell? Howzabout "Let's all go to the Magician's Birthday/
In the forest, but not so far away"...

There are a couple of other UH CD's due to be re-released with bonus tracks,
BTW...

> > *r 04/16 Hawkwind                 Aliens
> Finally, though it may or may not be for real.  For some reason they put
> that 'r' in there, even though 'r' means previously available in the U.S.

I'm surprised that I missed that in there! Too late for me, got a UK copy.
(All you Youkayan may thank me for helping stimulate your economy. And I will
continue to do this by consuming Bass Ale and Guinness Stout, whenever I am
not supporting the American Microbrew community! Cheers!)

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, A Siemens-Nixdorf Company
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 400
-------mmmmmmm- Atlanta, GA 30342      (404) 845-3404