BOC: Police Academy

Richard Lockwood richard.lockwood at TPD.CO.UK
Tue Mar 12 09:18:52 EST 1996

>So just why is the gay bar in the first "Police Academy" movie (which is on
>TV right now) called "The Blue Oyster"?  Coincidence?  Or something more
>interesting?

I don't know about anyone else, but every time I mention BOC to the
unenlightened, I get the reply; "Like the Blue Oyster Bar in Police Academy
eh, hurgh hurgh hurgh, snort".  Dunno 'bout you guys, but it cracks me up
every time... *yawn*

Cheers,

Rich.

** That's not Enya That's not Enya That's not Enya That's not Enya **