BOC: Info on March 30th show in Allentown,PA

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Tue Mar 12 08:08:43 EST 1996

> If anyone can give me any info ob this show, ie. address of the club, phone
> number, and ticket price, I would REALLY appreciate it.  I'm am planning
> on traveling to Allentown from Buffalo,NY to see the show.  The show
> in Buffalo was rather disappointing, seeing how the sound system was
> blown three minutes into the show.
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

Joe,
Damn!  When did they play Buffalo?  I'm up in Syracuse, and I
would've made the trip. Let me know what you find out about
Allentown.  I may make that show myself if the venue's any good.
Check with ROBO on BOC-L.  He doesn't live all that far from
Allentown, and is sure to be going.
theo