OFF - and multiply!

Keith Frazier kfrazier at NCSA.UIUC.EDU
Wed Mar 13 08:36:49 EST 1996

>trying to re-live the exploits of the Okla. City assholes.  I love
>freedom, but I'm willing to sacrifice a bit of it for the public

If you really love your freedom and having it for your children then you
can in no way give up some of your freedoms. True to form when you
sacrifice some the rest will also start to go. Our forefathers would never
give up any of those rights. The put their lives down for what we have. In
the words of Thomas Jefferson...Any citizen that would give up any freedom
for a little security deserves neither. The U.S. governments tactic for the
last 100 yrs has been, Let's take their freedoms little by little and they
won't notice how little freedom they have left until it's too late.

Keith