OFF - and stop

ross.reyes reyes at ALOFT.ATT.COM
Wed Mar 13 09:52:01 EST 1996

> If you really love your freedom and having it for your children then you
> can in no way give up some of your freedoms.

I don't have any problem with giving in a little.

Note how NY had to go so far as to ban smoking in all public
places because the selfish SOB's, who had rights to smoke,
thought they also had the right to pollute everyone else's air.
Unfortunatly, short of taking the matter in your own hands, you
have to accept limitations to freedoms in order to protect the
rest of the folks.

RR