HW Hello, i'm new

Jeffrey Hoyt aa5543 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Wed Mar 13 19:01:39 EST 1996

Hi
     How is everyone?  I'm new to the mailing list and wanted to say
that Hawkwind rules.  I mostly listen to the Live Chronicles of the
Black Sword cd, and that has to be one of my favorite cd's if not my
favorite.  My dad (Duane), got me interested in them by playing Hawkwind
all of the time.  He also suggested that I read the Elric Saga, which
I did, and it makes the Chronicles all the more cooler.  So, just wanted
to say hi.  Seeya around!

Jeff