OFF: Porcupine Tree tour dates

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Thu Mar 14 14:18:05 EST 1996

Captain Cloud inscribed this proclamation upon a wax carrot...

>        Just got a copy of Porcupine Tree tour dates (UK), as well as a
>        hint of an upcoming USA gig.  Here it is, courtesy of Delerium.
>        Note the Gong and Marillion dates.

CHOMP!!
> Subject: US gig
> From: Ivor <delerium at mail.bogo.co.uk>
>
> Looks like PT will be playing a one-off gig in Baltimore at the end of June
> - details will be transmitted as soon as they're confirmed!!

Heh-heh-heh, I _know_ a little about this one! Chris Lamka of Of Sound
Mind is the prime mover behind this US gig. PT is supposed to appear at
Chris's ProgDay/Fest/whatever he calls it. Call Chris for details (and
buy something from him, OK???)

objCDROM drive: SINIX O/S (whuuuttt???? Where'd the Alien 4 CD go?)

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, A Siemens-Nixdorf Company
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 400
-------mmmmmmm- Atlanta, GA 30342      (404) 845-3404