HW Glast 81

Martyn Lawrence martynl at FUJITSU.COM.AU
Fri Mar 15 11:08:21 EST 1996

> --- Received from LIMEMO1.DACOMBJ  4709             14/03/96 14.21
> --- Received from LES.DACOMBJ  4709                 13/03/96 12.22
>   -> IBMMAIL.INTERNET      IBMMAIL INTERNET GATEWAY       INTERNET
>

>  Hi All,
>    I realise that this is REALLY trivial but can anybody
>    decipher what Brocky says after M.City on Glastonbury 81?
>
>      "We've got Martin Griffin with us now
>       He ***** *** *** **** *******
>       Wearing his sunglasses, so he can't see where he's looking"
>
>    It's the middle line I can't work out.
>    Something about the HAWKLORDS I think.
>    Logically it could be
>
>      "He used to be in the HAWKLORDS"
>
>    but it doesn't sound like it.
>
>    Any ideas?
>
>  Jez

        Well ,I always thought it was "he used to be in the hawklords"
        MG also asks"Huwey I need a count ,shot down",either before or
        after brocks announcement.There are also comments later from huw and Dav        e about its late and cold etc.

        regards

        Marty