HW: News Flash

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Mar 15 08:16:59 EST 1996

>Any way, I got a fax from Doug Smith today (he was sending me
>International P&P rates ... see my HAWKDISC pages), and I quoteth:

Did it list a  street address he is staying at?  We here at RODS need to pass
along the info, if available, to Lemmy...

>"We are not connect for e-mail, but shortly we will which brings me

shortly?  didn't he say that last year?

>to the Internet situation. We presently are right in the middle of
>setting up a very thorough home page which EMI are kicking some money
>into to get it up and running so once up and running all our
>information will be on there with lots of info from the past, ...."

Well, the RODS homepage still needs some work.  I need a good, clear
black & white photo of Doug Smith, and I am trying to get one of them
interactive maps to track his whereabouts...  of course we will put a link
to Doug's page if he gets one...

I wonder if this means that Brocky & co will join BOC-L ;^)

That'd be nice....   any hope of Nik?  If we could somehow get him on the
list, and then Dave & co.  to stay away because of that, it'd be just like the
BOC side of the list with Al and the current BOC lineup....
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)