HW: NOT AGAIN!!!!

RICHARD CUMMINGS richard.cummings at NOR.MKL.COM
Sat Mar 16 22:51:00 EST 1996

A few weeks ago I asked if the *Quark, strangeness & charm* ep
was a good example of HW stuff.  The answer NO came from all
corners of the globe.  And I believed this then and still do.
But...

...this afternoon I stumbled upon another HW cd; *warrior on the
edge of time*.  I thought "great, now I can have a chance to
peek into the window of castle HW".  When I got home I loaded
the disc into the player and immediatly got my first clue that
something was amiss.  The cd case listed 12 tracks, the cd player
only 8.

Upon listening to it I found no relevance between the lyrics and
the listed titles.

Can any tell me what I have here?  listed below are the first lines
from each track.

1) was it you I saw standing naked
2)long winding road/ where will you lead me
3) shame(?)...(something) get the pieces and start again
4) hatred in the world/ where did it all come from
5) girl meets boy/ boy meets girl
6) on a rainy night in Zanadu
7) hang up your dancing shoes/ hide in that secret place
8) and we'll go hunting,dear (deer)

I'd really like to know just what it is that I purchaced.
Is it HW or is it not?
What are the *real* names of the tracks?
Are all my attempts to journey into the world of HW going to
end this way?

Whatever this cd actually is, I like it.  I just want to learn
the nature of the beast.

Richard P. Cummings