OFF: BOC in Farmington, NM

Brenda Holloway brendah at MBAY.NET
Fri Mar 15 11:09:23 EST 1996

jean l delacour wrote:

> Brenda;
>
> Please forgive me, but I do not know much about the other bands on the
> bill.  Perhaps after I post a review, I'll be better informed to respond
> to your question.

The Georgia Satellites are (were?) a southern rock band (a la Skynyrd)
who had a hit or two back in the mid-80s (all I can remember is
"Battleship Chains", but that wasn't their big hit). They were fronted
by Dan Baird, who did a couple of solo albums (the song "I Love You
Period" made airplay a few years back).

Survivor were a one-hit wonder with "Eye of the Tiger", the theme to
"Rocky III", back in the very early 80s.

Brenda

---
[]]]]]]]] Brenda Holloway       brendah at mbay.net [[[[[[[[]
[[ ]]]]]]  Sony New Technologies, Monterey, CA   [[[[[[ ]]
[[[  ]]]]    http://www.sonysoft.com/brenda/     [[[[  ]]]
[[[[  ]]]     http://www.mbay.net/~brendah/      [[[  ]]]]
[[[[[   ] C Coder. C Coder Run. Run, Coder, Run. [   ]]]]]