OFF: Bath gig 6 April & Duul

Dr Big Mike Light M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Mon Mar 18 05:31:44 EST 1996

Is anyone else going to the gig on 6th April in the Bath Pavilion? You
know, the one with G*ng, Ozrics, Porcupine Tree, Here and Now, Dr. Didg,
glo (gilli smyth + steffy sharpstrings), mandragora, star sounds
orchestra (Feat. Steve Schroyder from TD & ash ra temple), global and
Moonboot Oz (feat. people of magic mushroom band and Astralasia). The
info hotline is 01885 410509, if you want to check that all these people
are still playing. I don't care anymore as I have bought my ticket so it
is too late for me.

If so drop me an email and we can try and meet up. I'm off out of the
country until 1st April so I will not reply swiftly.

AMON DUUL: From the same ticket agency that sold me the bath ticket
(01225 447770) there is an Amon Duul gig on 19 April, somewhere in
London. Does anyone know all about this, or even something about this?

Cheers

Mike w