OFF: Bath gig 6 April & Duul

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 18 06:14:59 EST 1996

>AMON DUUL: From the same ticket agency that sold me the bath ticket
>(01225 447770) there is an Amon Duul gig on 19 April, somewhere in
>London. Does anyone know all about this, or even something about this?

Yes, in fact didn't I post something about this the other day? :)

It's at the London Astoria, right next to Tottenham Court Road tube, tickets
10 quid from the box office.

My guess is it's the line-up from last year's _Nada Moonshine #_ album, ie
Chris Karrer, Renate Knaup, Peter Leopold and Lothar Meid.

- Andy

ObCD: Rory Gallagher - _Fresh Evidence_