BOC: Buck in "GUANO"?

BRIAN THOMAS HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Mon Mar 18 11:55:18 EST 1996

Forgive me if this is already in the FAQ but one of my profs told me that
Buck Dharma played on a song for the band "Guano" in the '80s.  The hit song
was called "I Want to Be a Lifeguard".  Kind of expands on the pop/surf
influences we've all accused Buck of having ;)
        Also he said that there's a song called "Heavy Metal Weekend" in which
the words Blue Oyster Cult are yelled at one time or another.

Anyone know more on this?

Brian
<Halligbt at bigvax.alfred.edu>