HW: Cover Contribution (Arch Met)

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Tue Mar 19 12:04:38 EST 1996

On Tue, 19 Mar 1996, Rudich, Robert A wrote:

> >This is the final track listing for the HW covers project, to the best
> >of my knowledge.   (We need confirmation that the tapes of Architectural
> >Metaphor's "Welcome to the Future" are on their way).
>
> Oh, yeah, that's what I needed.  I have the tapes ready, but need your snail
> addresses.  I'll send a private confirmation when I actually give them to
> Mr. Zip.

I'm at:

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.
2327 Murphy Dr. #10
Lawrence KS 66046-3959
USA

I have lost the file that had the addresses for Dave and I, so he'll have
to repost his. :-(

FYI, Spring Break is next week, and I plan to begin making tape sets
ASAP, so if you still want in, let Dave and I know.  This is the list of
people I have requests from, and it may well duplicate some of Dave's
list.  Tape sets will probably cost US requestors $10, including postage
(unless you contributed to the project in which case tapes you sent get
deducted from your total), but I'll check that for sure later in the week.

Chuck, what's the status on the inserts?

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     RPG Writer/Reviewer.  Outer God.
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Nomad of the Time Streams.  Poet.

Visit the Dreaming City: http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~iscladoc/imrryr.html

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                        - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_