HW: Space Rock Comp. tape anyone??

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Mar 19 14:40:00 EST 1996

>Hi Folks:
>
>So, the question now is....who wants one??  I'm willing to make copies of this
>tape for anyone who's interested, and willing to send me a tape of something
>interesting I've never heard before (could be full albums...or a similar
>compilation theme).  I know there's some of you that have heard 80% of this
>stuff, but there are probably others who have never heard or seen anything by
>many of these artists....this might be a good way of finding out whether it
>might be worth the $20 to pick up an import CD, rather than guessing that
>you'll like it.

I would definitely want one... I guess the next question would be is what
exactly
have you never heard before.  I don't have too much stuff, but if you're
interested in
any of the following, let me know:

Devil Doll - tape, 90 min, one album on each side, Sacriligious and something
                        I'm not sure how to spell, something like
Epiloguous.  Kinda
                        gothic/horror punk but popular among some hawkfans
in the
                        area... definitely weird.

Ozrics - I assume you have this, but if ya don't, I've got Ethereal Cereal,
and There is Nothing

If these won't do, let me know, there are a few others near me I can
pressure into letting me
copy stuff off that have a lot more tapes lying around...
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)