HW: Space Rock Comp. tape anyone??

Sai sai at TOPAZ.MICROBIO.UAB.EDU
Tue Mar 19 18:00:50 EST 1996

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
> Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
> Chancellor                                            of being corrupted
since
> Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
> Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)
>-- End of excerpt from Andrew A. Apold

hey there,
        i noticed that yur sig has the makings of an SCA (society for creative
anachronism) title.  if so and if you are a scadian, KOOL!!  it would be nice
to know that there are other scadians who are into HW.  btw, where exactly is
the Kingdom of Burning Lands and who are you guys allied with?  i, myself am
from the household of Reynesfolke from Aethelmark (East Kingdom - im mundane
terms, from New York...).  well, anywayz, cheers...

--
Arioch (sai at topaz.microbio.uab.edu)
Daemon prince of Chaos (a.k.a Cell and Molecular Biology Graduate student)