HW: Space Rock Comp. tape anyone??

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Wed Mar 20 20:02:10 EST 1996

Hey, Andrew:

> I would definitely want one...

OK, you're on the list.

> I guess the next question would be is what exactly
> have you never heard before.  I don't have too much stuff, but if you're
> interested in any of the following, let me know:
>
> Devil Doll - tape, 90 min, one album on each side, Sacriligious and something
>                        I'm not sure how to spell, something like

How 'bout 'Sacriliegium'????  Is that it??  I don't really know who these guys
are...apparently they're from Italy, and it says 'Classical, prog, wierd' as a
description in this mail order catalog I've got here, so that sounds
interesting to me... :)  Wierd is good...

What's your opinion of them???

> Epiloguous.  Kinda
> gothic/horror punk but popular among some hawkfans
> in the area... definitely weird.

Not so sure about this one....

> Ozrics - I assume you have this, but if ya don't, I've got Ethereal Cereal,
> and There is Nothing

Well, I've got a lot of Ozrics stuff, but neither of these...I have Afterswish,
which probably has a few of these tracks...
EC is live, right??

Well, a side of DD and a side of Ozrics would be cool....I could give you a
tracklist of Afterswish (If you don't have it) so you could avoid these tracks.
Lemme know what you think.....

Will need your s-mail address eventually...here's mine'
Keith Henderson
1559 Presidential Drive,  Apt. B4
Columbus, OH  43212

Thanks...Keith