OFF: age limit?

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Thu Mar 21 03:27:29 EST 1996

>> >The show in Allentown is on March 30th at:
>> [...]
>> >        MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD
>> ???An age limit on concert attendance???
>Nothing new about that.  First couple of times BOC came around where
>I was I was too young to go to the gig ...
What a bummer. Theo said it has to do with the fact that it's a bar. Wow,
I'm really glad we don't have a system like that! You can enter a bar when
you're 12. They don't care. They're not allowed to sell you any alcohol,
the rest is your own responsibility. However, when a bartender sees
someone buying the beers, and giving it to someone he's not allowed to
sell alcohol to, he wouldn't be selling it to the first guy any longer.
That's /his/ responsibility.

Jerry