OFF: EUR / USA

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Mar 21 11:51:40 EST 1996

The ongoing threads of the water quality mailing list:

>Jill sayz....

>Actually, I'm guessing that the cleanest water in the world is in Antarctica
>(as snow/ice, of course).  I work at a Polar Research Lab, and I know that it's
>difficult to detect the particulate levels, as they're so close to the
>background levels in the deionized Millipore-filtered water.  But I think you
>were really referring to "city" water.

I thought the (U.S.) navy messed up one area of it real good.... ah, well, it's
gotta be clean.  Any bacteria get fried by uv holes in the ozone every year,
right?

Ah, well, we can't all have PERFECT WATER, right?  "A little bit of water
goes a long way...."

... just trying to drag us back on topic... it seemed easier to use BOC than
Hawkwind.  I mean, the following has references, but doesn't really seem as
relevant:

whatever is frozen there comes from THE DYING SEAS.  The
SEA KING may be upset, but it's interrelated....

Ah, well.  If I keep at it, I may be able to even get an arctic tern with
"wings wetted down"....
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)