Off: Nik & Darxtar gig - where?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Mar 21 15:45:21 EST 1996

>>The one on 16/12/95 - where exactly was the gig?
>
>Town: Jonkoping - central/south Sweden
>(easily located on a map at the south point of Lake Vattern, second lake of
>size in my country)

Wow, somewhere I've actually been.  I was only 12, but I distinctly remember
seeing the lake.  Rather large.  (V=E4ner would be 1st, right?).   I was
spending the summer near Kobenhavn, and crossed on a ferry at Helsingor to
your country.  Can't say I recall too much else (I was reading a book most
of the trip), 'cept my dad endlessly commenting how he thought the landscape
was similar to that in Minnesota (where we're from originally)....

>Hall: Eldslandet
>
>you've got the Nixtar tape?
>what do you think about the HW pictures?
>

>>Cheers
>>
>>FoFP
>
>cheers - \\joe

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had=
 power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being=
 accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted=
 since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)