HW: Remasters

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Fri Mar 22 16:41:49 EST 1996

>Well waddaya know! The new track on HAWKWIND was a cover of Pink Floyd's
>Cymbaline.

cool!

>The previously unreleased version of EJECTION was surprisingly enough
>one I haven't heard before. I'll bet plenty of you have though. The
>vocals are double tracked. Sound familiar?

what about the other extras?

>The packaging is fantastic - really fantastic. Loads of new pictures,
>extensive sleeve notes, tour posters etc. I'm really blown away at the
>work put into a project they know won't sell particularly. My mate,
>who's a salesman for EMI says they've been ordered in binary (0 or 1) by
>most shops. His biggest order came from a Mail Order house who ordered
>20 of each. Same co. ordered 2,000 Anthology 2 by The Beatles.

have the original front cover been used, or has it been changed in any way?
is it some preview copies you've got from your mate, or is it actually out?

>The upshot of this was they were expensive. Usually I can trade books or
>comics for my CD's but I had to part vwith a couple of Primo books for
>these beauties. But I'm really, really pleased. They are worth the extra
>cash.

price?

>I'm looking foward to some discussions on these releases
>
>Jon Browne

looking down in my purse and sigh - \\joe