HW: Covers project; track listing

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Sat Mar 23 02:18:22 EST 1996

On Fri, 22 Mar 1996, Jerry wrote:

Hi Jerry,

> >Can you tell us how long their version is?  If we know this we can leave
> >enough space on the tape.
>
> I have two versions of IQ doing 'Master of the Universe':
>
>         Grammar School, Poole, England, 06 March 1981
>         (performing as The Lens) (5:10)
>
> and:
>         Park Hotel, Southampton, England, 24 July 1982
>         (first performance as IQ) (4:28)
>
> The 1982 (4:28) is definitely in better sound quality. Only four and a
> half minutes, shouldn't be too hard, I guess?

It shouldn't be, right Dave?

> I'll copy the tape this weekend for you. I know you have sent me your mail
> address some messages ago, but could you please send me once again?

Send one copy of any contributions to Dave and I at:

Dave Berry
48 Lodgefield
Welwyn Garden City
Herts
AL7 1SD
UK

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.
232y Murphy Dr. #10
Lawrence KS 66046-3959
USA

Thanks Jerry!

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     RPG Writer/Reviewer.  Outer God.
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Nomad of the Time Streams.  Poet.

Visit the Dreaming City: http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~iscladoc/imrryr.html

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                        - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_