HW: Remasters

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Mar 23 08:15:23 EST 1996

In message <9603222141.AB22779 at sonor.eka.ericsson.se>, Johan Edlundh
<hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE> writes
>what about the other extras?

HAWKWIND
1) Bring It On Home ~ Blues Thang I've not heard before
2) Hurry On Sundown ~ diff version
3) Kiss Of The Velvet Whip
4) Cymbaline

ISOS
1) 7 x 7 Orig. Single Version
2) Silver Machine Orig. Single Version
3) Born To Go ~ Live Single Version Edit.

SR
Gap between Electronic #1 and Orgone edited properly

1) Shouldn't do That
2) Master Of The Universe ~ Not sure yet, more later
3) Born to Go ~ Not sure yet, more later

DFL
1) Urban Guerilla
2) Brainbox Pollution
3) Lord Of Light ~ (single version edit)
4) Ejection ~ previously unreleased version (And I believe them!)

HotMG
1) You better Believe It (single version edit)
2) Psychedelic Warlords (single version)
3) Paradox (single remix)
4) It's So Easy

Bear In mind that although you'll have most of these bonus tracks,
they have also been remastered and sound great. (esp. Brainbox and It's
So Easy)

I've _really_ got to do some work now, i've just been HAWKED OUT for the
last two days.....

See ya,

--
Jon Browne