HW: Remasters

Assassin Sonique sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Sun Mar 24 06:07:49 EST 1996

On 22 Mar 96 Paul Mather wrote about Re: HW: Remasters:

> > Ok, I'm sold.  Who knows of a mail order house (preferably one that
> > can be reached online) that is carrying these?
>
> To hell with US mail order sources.  Gimme the UK catalogue numbers so I
> can get someone to ship 'em over to me!!!! ;-)

There's been some follow on discussions to this about the price in
the UK for these, and it seems significantly cheaper than direct from
Hawkdisc, but if all else fails, full ordering details are on
http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique/HAWKDISC

Paul (currently sobbing baout his current finacial woes ....)

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may