Totally OFF: Comet and Dream

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Sun Mar 24 12:45:22 EST 1996

Hi,
Saturday night I had a sauna session with some friends, and was (almost)
naked out in the snow and the chilly night. We saw the comet in the
starlight sky, no problem to see it with bare, but slightly dizzy eyes. It
was a mighty feeling, but the winter become mightier - and we returned
inside to the hot sauna.

Later at night I dreamt I found the Hawkfan 12 vinyl, and I traded it for
almost nothing. I didn't know Hawkfan 12 was a pic disc. Weird.

Thanks for listening.
\\Headache Joe

oh yeah - the (almost) above should only be read in the U.S, due to the Bill
Clinton Censorship Speech.
(almost) can be removed in the rest of the world.